Monday, January 4, 2010

To Utah We Go: The Friends

One of my favorite parts of going home to Utah was all our visits with friends. Although we are lame and didn't take pictures with many who we hung out with, we did catch a few. Some of the highlights included:

-The folk dance party we threw at Thomas's parents house which REALLY made me homesick more than anything else.
-Meeting some new arrivals (including Brinley's future boyfriends, Willis and Carson, and her future best friends Lydia and Afton) and some soon-to-be arrivals (new best friend Gracey).

-The annual Fun Boy Bash with Thomas's high school friends (which I am kicking myself for not taking more pictures of).
-Watching the folk dancers learn new choreography with a Hungarian choreographer who was brought into town.
-Visiting with Ed and Vicki (our folk dance director and his wife) as well as other folkies.
-Annual New Year's Eve game playing with friends.
-And many a chat with good friends who stopped by. Sniff. We miss everyone.

To view all the cute pictures with our friends, click here.

1 comment:

M-Z-T said...

I'm so mad at myself that I wasn't paying attention to when this was! I wanted to see you guys!

Glad you had fun.