Well, I think the time to privatize my blog has finally come. I have been fighting with this decision for a long time, but I think I have made up my mind to close my doors.
One of my biggest peeves about privatized blogs has always been that I always have trouble contacting someone who has a private blog to ask them for an invite because I don't have a current email. My friend Erin (I love you) makes a public version of her blog with links to the private, thus allowing for people to contact her by comment to ask for an invite to the private blog. This also keeps people informed in feeds when she posts. I love this idea and think I will take up such an endeavor myself!!
Another peeve I have with private blogs is that I always feel dumb asking people that I have known from the past, but have lost close touch with, for invites to their blog. I feel like I need to be a closer friend or family member to ask, which isn't necessarily true. I do not want people to feel this way!! I welcome any and all readers as long as I have some idea who you are. Please, oh please don't feel weird asking for an invite even if we haven't talked in ages! I love blogging and wish any to read, I just want my baby's pictures to be more private. That is my only reason for closing my doors.
I will post when I have things all figured out, but in the meantime you can leave me your email here (I have to approve comments anyway so they won't show up online) or you can send it to bethany_rawcliffe@yahoo.com.
Please please please. I want to stay in touch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please add me to you list! I loved keeping updated on your fam...and Brinley is the most beautiful thing ever! Miss you!
Please include me! I like reading your blog! Thanks! Danielle
Post a Comment