To view this post with pictures click HERE.
The snow has visited Virginia with a vengeance! It has been snowing since really late last night and we have since got about nine inches of snow here, which is really unusual for Richmond. This is our first snow experience here and it has been pretty hilarious. Yesterday (before the snow even began, mind you) the TV had listings of all the things that would be closed and trucks were salting the roads. Snow shovels and sleds were sold out in all the stores. People were freaking out. Today there were accidents everywhere and all the TV stations ran the news pretty much all day with advice on how to drive in the snow. Our church is cancelled tomorrow and we are hoping Thomas won't have school Monday. We have sat our bums inside all day watching the blizzard from the warmth but we did venture outside just to see how deep it was this afternoon. There are pictures on our private blog. I swore I would never say this (curse you Utah), but I am actually enjoying the snow! When it only comes every once in a blue moon it is rather nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is getting so big and she is so cute! I am glad you guys enjoyed the snow!
Post a Comment