After Thomas got done with finals in December, we ventured off into downtown Richmond to see some more historic sites, one of which was the historic state capitol building. We figured we should know more about the state before we might have to leave it someday, hence all the history chasing.
Here is good old George Washington- I was surprised that this statue was lifesize.
Historic state room. I'm not sure if this is the Senate or the House... but you get the idea.
Outside the Capitol.
The Governor's House.
2 comments:
I didn't realize Richmond had so much history. We never made that one of our stops back East. Maybe one day! Have fun seeing all the sites. We never finished everything we wanted to in NY. We had a new baby, but you're awesome to take yours along!
I was just thinking about you and wondering what adventures you guys were up to...good to here from ya!
Post a Comment