So I am a little embarrassed with how much Thomas and I LOVE our cat, Butter. He is probably ranked high on the list of the most spoiled cats in this country and that is either a great and lovely thing or a big sign that I need to have children, and soon. Butter has had so many pictures taken of him that he actually flinches and closes his eyes when I bring out the camera. He is pretty tolerant of our antics, though. I took these pictures lately and wanted to show off how dang cute he is. The pink mousey you see is his favorite toy which he does indeed play full-on fetch with for an hour daily with us. (I told you he was spoiled). He is a great companion, especially when I am home by myself and feeling lonely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is one of a kind!!
This cat is making me a little more inclined to like felines. It might also have something to do with the fact that his name is "Butter."
Post a Comment