We are so tuff (yes, with two 'f's). Kerianne, Me (Don't even ask WHAT I am doing), Jess and Rochelle.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Biggity Bowling...
In my quest to fill the void in my life I joined a bowling league! Yes, a bowling league. And no, I am not a great bowler by any means. My team consists of my MSW friends and our name is "I Can't Believe it's not Gutter," cheesy I know, and we are awesome! We started the season off with a 2-1 win over our opponents. Thomas is not so excited about this endeavor because it means that he will never have a chance of ever beating me in bowling ever again! (Although I believe he has only ever beat me once in four years anyway). Shucks.

We are so tuff (yes, with two 'f's). Kerianne, Me (Don't even ask WHAT I am doing), Jess and Rochelle.
We are so tuff (yes, with two 'f's). Kerianne, Me (Don't even ask WHAT I am doing), Jess and Rochelle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hurray for you! I like bowling, but I am only good at it about 1/3 of the time.
haaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa ohhh my goodness! That cracks me up that you are doing bowling!!! That is awesome!! Maybe I should look into it so I can beat Justin!! Actually the last time we played was right after Carden was born and I KILLED JUSTIN!! It was great. -MARIN
I am totally jealous! Please tell me you are going to get shirts!! I took bowling my last semester at BYU... it was awesome. Oh and it didn't do me much good... I still suck!
That is so fun that you joined a bowling league. You guys should wear matching shirts!! Bowling is one of those things that is so fun, but that you usually don't do often enough.
Just loverly Beth. Love the face.
Have fun bowling!
Post a Comment