
These pictures were actually taken in Prague, but you get the drift. Good lookin man.
Perspectives, Memories, and Laughs

These pictures were actually taken in Prague, but you get the drift. Good lookin man.
To view our private blog click HERE.
If you'd like to be invited to view our private blog please leave your email as a comment (I have to approve these so they won't be seen publically). Don't hesitate to ask, even if you don't know us well. We would love to keep in touch with you!
Please include this blog address in your feed list, blog list or google reader to continue to receive updates when we post.
3 comments:
Thomas-en-pointe is just about the best part of that whole number.
So I was there at the HFAC when that show got out on Thursday night. Were you there then? I was looking for you guys but I didn't see you. I went to the Society of Illustrators show (which is really fabulous) opening reception that was taking place at the same time. There's some really famous illustrators who have their work there. My favorite is Peter De Seve's. His is the one with the baker doing the leap with the ice cream cone. I want to hang it in my kitchen. Anyway, that's off the subject. Hurray for Thomas
Hey Bethany! I saw your blog on your facebook page. Your husband is a pretty dang good clogger. I still sometimes miss folk dance. It is hard to let go of such a fun and unique group. That is great that Thomas is still dancing. I think that John and I are going to be visiting Provo in October (I haven't been back since I graduated). We'll have to stop by a PAC practice.
Post a Comment