I love these pictures of Brinley taken during her first bird bath... To view these pictures click here. I especially love the second one. Hilarious. I don't know why, but it reminds me of the fat lady squirrel on "The Sword and the Stone" that chases Merlin... saying "Oooooooh" when she is rejected. Don't ask me how my brain works. However, I think these are cute! Brinley graduated to a big girl bath a week ago and actually seemed to enjoy the first one. (She did NOT enjoy the second one. Neither did her daddy, who could not handle the poo water. Figures.) She is such a good girl!
Alas, I do not have pictures of her first big girl bath because my crappy camera BROKE unexpectedly leaving me in a PANIC. I could not handle having a new baby with no way to document her cuteness! Looking back (now that we have a new camera) this is just SAD. I couldn't even handle two days... Brinley is going to be a well documented child just like her cat.
I can't believe how much FATTER she has become in just a couple of weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your baby!!
And I love that you thought about the fat squirrel in Sword in the Stone. Remember how I love that movie?
Keep those pics comin.
Post a Comment