view this post with pictures of Brinley click here.
I have always loved those cute projects that Kindergarteners bring home after the first few weeks of school- like the get to know you questions written by the teacher on a colored leaf, or something. Although it will be quite a while before Brinley enters kindergarten, here are the answers to her two week old "get to know you" questions:
Name: Brinley Jane Rawcliffe
My nicknames: Baby Cakes, Sweetie Pie, Sweet heart, Baby Girl
I like: Snuggling, eating, sucking my fingers (I found my thumb right after I was born), being read to by my daddy, lullabies, my play mat
I don't like: Getting dressed, having my diaper changed when I am hungry, when my tummy hurts, having to wait to eat
I am good at: Eating and sucking, making gorilla faces when I get burped, making elephant noises, making crossed eyes, passing gas, wiggling my head from side to side
I am not so good at: Burping, waking up after a long nap, eating when I am fussy
I am unique because: I have my mommy's teeny tiny ears, one of my eyes is smaller than the other like my mom (my one eyelid is just puffier than the other), I have one ear that is curled down, I have long legs like my daddy, I have light brown hair, I have a small trachea so I make wheezing noises especially when I eat (my doctor says I'll grow out of this).
I am really enjoying getting to know my little girl! She has brought so much joy to our home.
8 comments:
That is such a sweet picture of Thomas and Brinley. Thomas looks like he loves being a Dad.
Its crazy how much I see Thomas in her. I'm sure you guys are loving life...well except for maybe the sleep deprivation. :) Hope all is well!
hey pretty girl!!! =) so.. kylee's eye was smaller than the other and she made weezing noises... she still does and she is slowly growing out of it... i think it gives them character!!! plus, it sure beats not having to use the baby monitor.. u can hear them from across the house hahahaha
she is beautiful! its fun getting to know her I'm sure...I've enjoyed meeting Hayden each day I go to sleep feeling closer and closer to her
Oh my goodness, that little girl is so ADORABLE! I really like to look at the pictures of her because soon I'll have a small new baby girl too and it's exciting to see what one might look like. By the way, how is it not being pregnant anymore? How are you coping with taking care of a newborn? Sometimes this pregnancy just feels really long and I'm looking forward to a change.
Fun pictures! She looks so happy and content! How fun!
she is so cute and sweet! I can't wait to see more of those cute pics ash took! Love the pearls, love ur little girl and would love to see u when u both are ready!
what the... she's beautiful already :) I guess I'm not surprised. and thank you so much for letting robby come out and stay with you guys... and right after a baby! I can't believe you! Then again I can, you're bethany Rawcliffe and can take on the world with your eyes closed. I love the updates on brinley, keep em comin!
Post a Comment