Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family Pictures

Here are a couple of the Calder family pictures we had done... none of these are my most favorite ones, but they are close enough. And yes, that is my belly when I was 28 weeks.


5 comments:

Meedy said...

They turned out cute! Especially the pregnancy one. You two are so photogenic.

M-Z-T said...

awe! cute!

Micah and Marilee Woolstenhulme said...

28 weeks doesn't make you quite old enough to be married, eh?...Okay so it isn't that funny. I love you and miss you Bethany! Hope the travels or soon-to-be travels fare excellently!

Kasey Strong said...

Oh my gosh, I love that pregnant picture. You look so cute with that big belly! Mine is much smaller than that but also pooching out. Are you guys back east for dental school already?

Kasey Strong said...

I thought I just posted a comment so if there are two of this same thing, just ignore one. I just wanted to say that pregnant picture is super cute. You have a cute big belly! And are you all back east for dental school yet or no?