Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Four years!

We hit the four year mark! The time really has flown by. Last year at this time so much was different- we had NO idea if we'd make it into dental school, if we did we had no idea what part of the country we would go to, we didn't know that Thomas would be dancing again and we were not planning on going to China, neither of us had graduated, I was not hugely pregnant, we were in a singles ward, and my house was not stacked from floor to ceiling with moving boxes!

All the changes are good changes and I couldn't be happier! I love Thomas so much more than I ever dreamed could be possible and look forward to all the adventures that are coming our way.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

How wonderful for you! Congrats, I am thrilled you are so happy!

M-Z-T said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Here's to many more years

McKenzie said...

Congrats you 2!!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! About the moving boxes, I worked a brief while at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and we would get new freight in everyday, for which there were lots of boxes. We would give them out to people who asked. (Although I know that now all BB&B stores will give them out, but it might be worth asking there, or at another store.)