Saturday, August 16, 2008

Some Pictures from Eastern Europe... Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Ukraine, and Belarus! Trip number four to Europe, baby!



Cute Slovakian friends from Sluk.



Prague, Czech Republic.



Overlooking new town Bratislava, Slovakia.



Cloggin it up right nice.



The team by the Fisherman's Bastian overlooking Budapest.



Performing in the town sqare of Plzen, Czech Republic.



By the Wawel Cathedral in the Wawel Castle in Krakow, Poland.



Me and Janneke Marquez with two Polish dancers in Warsaw, Poland.



Kiev, Ukraine.

4 comments:

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Yo yo yo sista! Thanks for sharing the pics. I totally jealous once again. :)

Aubrey said...

That whole "see the world" thing... I think you've taken it too far. Those are some fun pics in some crazy places!

Janneke said...

I'm a Marquez, Marquez!! ;)

Bethany said...

HA HA HA. Wow, that's a flashback. Yes, Janneke you are a Marquez. And I am glad you found my blip.