Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Goodbye House of Hope...

Well the time has finally come for me to be through with yet another internship. I worked all summer as a therapist at House of Hope in Provo, which is a rehab for women that have drug and alcohol addictions. The mothers live here with their children. I conducted individual therapy sessions and case management and ran groups with the women. I worked with some rather interesting clients (to put it nicely) that tried my patience and sanity at times, but I feel that I really benefited from the experience and am very sad to leave. If anyone wants to hear some crazy (and rather hilarious) stories about drug addicts, I will gladly oblige!




My dear coworkers in front of House of Hope. Sniff. We had some good times, I tell ya.



This is my little space. Three of us shared it, making it quite the squeeze at times!

No comments: