Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh Blessed Day!

New kitchen cabinets. I am soooo excited. I can't even explain how GIDDY I was when putting these together and stocking them up with all my food that has been stuffed in strange places around my kitchen. I love the feeling of having the space to be organized!

Next project... painting the living room and kitchen. Am I sane enough for that?? I am unsure. I'm thinking yellow in the kitchen. Or green. What do you think?

4 comments:

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Hurray hurray for space!! I'm not really a yellow or green person, but I've seen them look cute in other people's houses. In our condo, I did kind of a tuscanny yellowish tan which I really liked. It was a happy color. In my new kitchen, I am going to go for the tan and maybe deep red accent wall. I can't really decide.

Amelia Brame said...

Both :) One wall yellow, one wall green!

Emma said...

My vote is for yellow! It's such a cheerful color!

Meedy said...

looks great! I like green. Love the magnetic board too! so cute. Brinley is so cute in her full face smile too. Can't wait to meet her next month!