Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby's Day at the Farm

This weekend we dropped into Maymont for a fun, and super warm and beautiful, day in the park with the animals. Although these pictures may not seem that funny to you, we had the most HILARIOUS time sticking poor Brinley in front of the animals for pictures. People around us looked at us like we were freaks while we shrieked with laughter like idiots. As a bonus we documented Brinley's first full-face smile! She didn't know what was going on, but she seemed to enjoy herself. To view these incredibly cute pictures, click here.

6 comments:

Erin said...

I loved that you pulled her nose up like a pig...and what a cute smile

Marin said...

BETHANY you look GREAT!!! Ohh and she is just sooo cute!! Glad you guys had a great day!! I can't wait to not be pregnant!!

McKenzie said...

Brinley is so cute! I love the picture of her smiling.

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Haha! You are so funny! And mean with the piggy nose. I think it is so funny how much we are alike as mommies. I wish so much that we were close and could do mommy things together. Love you!

Skylar and Lauren said...

wow, is it possible that she is getting CUTER?!? I loved the smile, we'll have to play when we get back from cali!

Emma said...

So stinkin' cute!!!! She's so beautiful! :)