Thursday, October 9, 2008

Feeling kinda jealous...

Every day I read new blog entries about the new cute things about this baby or that. My baby learned to roll over, my baby sits in sink, my baby smears butter on her legs, on and on and on. I love these entries. I think they are adorable and I look forward to the time in my life when I get to journal my babies cute new habits. I actually find myself feeling a little twang of jealousy when others talk about their babies. It is that time in my life, dangit. In the meantime I will fill this space with bragging stories of how stinking cute my cat is. Every day he does some new quirky strange thing and makes me laugh until I fall on the floor. Here is some evidence. I'm glad to have a furry friend to make me smile!



I was fixing my hair and Butter decided that sitting in the sink would be a good way to watch...?



This is a baby bouncer I got free from work. Butter fills the void nicely, keeping Thomas company when he does homework.



Butter enjoys hopping into the dryer when I am trying to get out the clothes.



Hidey Butter. He likes to sit up on the hutch above our bed and look at us. One day I walked in and he ducked his head, guilty like. Then I ducked my head, and he ducked his more, then more. It was hilarious, this little creepy Butter game!

10 comments:

Marin said...

haa haaa Bethany you crack me up! What a cute little kitty Cat!! I can't wait till i can say little baby!! hee hee!

Erin said...

I love Butter, he is seriously one of a kind...almost not even a cat at all!

Sean said...

I know what you mean about those stupid people who brag about their baby non-stop! I mean, really. On a completely unrelated note, did I mention yet that Matilda learned how to talk? I know! Only 2 months old! I'm also teaching her Italian. Her writing skills are still frustratingly meager, but we're working on them.

M-Z-T said...

Love it Beth! My kitty does the same thing, except Oscar is about 18 lbs, and loves to some sit on you when you're sitting on his couch. Oh, and that head lowering thing, Oscar does that too, except we keep going and he soon pounces on you because he is "hunting".

I miss you two! Say Hi to Thomas for me!

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Those are hilarious! It's good to know that my kids have a a cat for a cousin. ;)

Beth said...

Lets be honest, with two little peanuts around...thats pretty much the extent of my excitment. :) But it does sound like Butter is about as unique as my little Jane. :)

The Rich Family said...

Hey Thomas- I just found your blog and it looks like life is treating you guys great! Congrats on your interviews!! Bethany- your cat is so cute. My husband and I have 3 dogs and they get so much attention as well. Now we have two amazing boys that take up all of our attention so enjoy the time you get to spend with the pets before the kids come because it won't be long before the cat takes back seat...Take care and I hope we will be able to keep in touch through our blogs-
Jenni

Anonymous said...

You have a blog!!! And I never knew till now! And you posted kitty butter all over it. ha ha ha...I am all smiles. I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

You have a blog!!! And I never knew it until now!

Colin said...

i don't care much for cats, but i think yours is funny.