Just wanted to share...
Brinley Baby took after her mommy and started walking early! She took her first steps last week at 10 months old. To read more about it and about her, click Here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perspectives, Memories, and Laughs
To view our private blog click HERE.
If you'd like to be invited to view our private blog please leave your email as a comment (I have to approve these so they won't be seen publically). Don't hesitate to ask, even if you don't know us well. We would love to keep in touch with you!
Please include this blog address in your feed list, blog list or google reader to continue to receive updates when we post.
1 comment:
Hooray!! Elsa is the same exact way, so free spirited. She HATES getting dressed, having her diaper changed, getting her face wiped, and being restrained in any way! :) I think they'd get along really well, I hope they get to be friends someday!
Post a Comment